3. You will cover a full line self-defense and combat system. Remember, there are no weight classes in real life. An 80 pound boy or girl is not going to choke hold a 250 pound man. We will cover explosive techniques and preventative training that you can use to help you keep yourself, your love ones, and property safe.
4. We cover a full line traditional system that gives you foundation. Without this foundation you are just brawling. Martial arts is meant to help you to develop a mental discipline as well as a physical discipline. With traditional training we teach life skills that you and your children need to succeed in an ever more competitive world.
5. We cover a full line weapons training program as well. Dragon Dojo Martial Arts® has a collection of exotic weapons in its arsenal. Our comprehensive weapons study program will provide you with training in Kung Fu and Karate style weapons, from freestyle katas to traditional combat weapons.
In Dragon Dojo Martial Arts® Exclusive Five Point Comprehensive Martial Arts™ System you will cover all 5 major points of martial arts.
1. You will cover a full line sport grappling system. We take it to the mat as we cover Judo and Jujitsu grappling techniques!
2. You will cover a full line striking system. We cover all aspects of sport in-ring fighting while we also teach you how to manage your martial arts career.
.HEALTH & FITNESS
.GRAPPLING & GROUND FIGHTING
.SELF DEFENSE & SPARRING
.OPEN HAND COMBAT
.PRESSURE POINTS & IRON BODY
.MENTAL DISCIPLINE & MEDITATION
.RESTORE BALANCE & FOCUS
Take your training to the next level.
Our specialized adult program is set up in a university like atmosphere where you can achieve your black belt in our Uke Ki Shin Ryu / Five Point Comprehensive Martial Arts System. Plus you can take electives and specialize in Grappling, Samurai Arts, Weapons Training, and Meditation & Chi training.
Uke Ki Shin Ryu™ is not static but a transitory art realizing that growth is about change and that all martial art disciplines have something to offer and merit. Our discipline utilizes this knowledge and encompasses the most effective techniques from grappling, striking, combat, self-defense, weapons, traditional martial arts, sport martial arts, and even strategic mental skills. Uke Ki Shin Ryu™ leaves no stone unturned and each trainee will have the opportunity to develop and strengthen individual talents.
Uke Ki Shin Ryu™ The Art of the Peaceful Warrior - The art of peace begins with you. Work on yourself and your appointed task in the art of peace. Everyone has a spirit that can be refined, a mind that can be focused, and a body that can be trained in some manner, a suitable path to follow. You are here for no other purpose than to better yourself daily and manifest your innate enlightenment. Foster peace in your own life and then apply the art to all that you encounter.